Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LSAT


In exactly 25 days I will be taking the LSAT. For the next 3 weeks I plan on putting in 8 hour days practicing for the test. At this point I have taken something close to 40 practice tests. Although practicing for the test is time consuming, I have found it very beneficial. On my first practice test, I scored a 158, but 40 tests later, I am scoring consistently in the mid 170s.

Practice tests are all previously used LSAT exams and typically represent accurately how you will perform on test day. I certainly hope this is true. The difference in a 158 (my first practice test score) and 175 (my last) is the difference between a school like Ole Miss and a school like Harvard. I hope that my hard work in the next few weeks will pay off. I have been working so diligently because I do have aspirations to go to a top 5 school. Hopefully in 25 days I will be one step closer to that goal.

1 comment:

  1. The all thing is superb i already experienced that now i am owning the law firm in Pakistan which is dealing with anti counterfeiting in pakistan get work hard so we can achieve many goal.

    ReplyDelete