Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rudy Giuliani and Centennial Graduation

I'm excited to hear Rudy Giuliani speak at the Centennial Graduation ceremony this Saturday. I'm interested to hear what advice he has to offer the graduates. I have followed Giuliani's political career for several years and I am very glad he is coming to campus.

Although I am excited about the Centennial Graduation, Saturday will be a somewhat sad day for me. I will be graduating in December, so I have one semester left at Southern Miss, but nearly all my friends are graduating this semester. It will surely be bittersweet to see my friends graduate. I both look forward to and dread the ending of this semester. Although, my time as Southern Miss is not over, my time here with my closest friends is drawing to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment